Monday 23 January 2017

Alone
    
The girl was tearful as the steel blade was heard scraping against the metal. Pounding footsteps approached the door ever so slowly……

I winced and hid under my mauve quilt at the sound. Cautiously, I glanced at my laptop screen. It was eleven o’clock. My mom would be home soon. I reached over and picked up my bowl of baby carrots. Suddenly the door blew open. The lights flashed on, then off. I looked outside, but no one was there. A crash came from the kitchen; I ran. My mother was cleaning up her spilled coffee. I would never watch horror movies alone ever again.

     

1 comment:

  1. Well done Annabeth, you've done a great job this week. I like how your story is a story within a story. You've used the prompt words well.
    Great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c

    ReplyDelete