Wednesday 7 December 2016

Unfair Choice


   Life always seemed unfair, but not as unfair as it seemed now. What did I honestly do to deserve this? Nothing, I did absolutely nothing and that, was the problem. My ‘friend' Makayla, was in danger. According to her, something was chasing her. Makayla had said and I quote "As I turned around, it changed shape." I had asked her what the 'it' was, but the phone line went dead. I sat there debating whether or not to go and help her, I mean this was the girl who tormented me for years. By the time I made up my mind, it was too late.

1 comment:

  1. Nice story, but you should place a period instead of a comma at the part where "... My 'friend' Makayla was in danger." I think that it makes more sense. Also you should add a comma "...according to her, something was chasing her." Other than that its a great story.

    ReplyDelete