Wednesday 30 November 2016



Decisions

   My life has been a rollercoaster ride (an orange one, why not) and sometimes I go right up to the top. But then out of nowhere, I plummet back down. Within my life, I have made decisions and some of them are not always the right ones. I spend every waking minute contemplating that. Every day I feel as if I am getting eaten by a..... crocodile, chomped in half. Not getting the chance to live. The whole wide world has been toying with me, mocking me about every wrong decision I have made. And frankly, their right.

   My rollercoaster just ended, it has just collapsed.

1 comment:

  1. Overall your story is awesome, I could only find 1 mistake.
    But the last sentence you wrote My rollercoaster just ended, it's just collapsed. Change it's to it has then the sentence will make more sense.

    ReplyDelete