Tuesday 11 October 2016





The Locked Cabinet

     Then the lock clicked and…I was trapped, great. It’s exactly my luck to be trapped in a cabinet! The problem is, I have a feeling I know who did this. They wanted revenge for what I did to them. It’s not like I did anything bad, I just ‘happened’ to scare them. This is revenge, locking me in a cabinet. I should focus on getting out of this cabinet first. Fine, if they want to lock me in a cabinet, lock me in a cabinet.
When I get out, they both better watch their backs.

12 comments:

  1. i don't understand your 4th sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which sentence don't you understand?

      Delete
    2. I don't understand what's going on in the fourth sentence to.

      Delete
    3. I do not understand it either

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry but I really don't know what you mean.Why does that not make sense to you??

      Delete
  2. this one " I don’t know scaring them half to death? "

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know when you are saying; scaring them half way to death you don't need to right scaring them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I mean by 'scaring them half to death' is that they want revenge for me scaring them.I ran into them and they got scared because they weren't looking.(I hope that makes sense)

      Delete
  4. i think you change Fine, they want to lock me in a cabinet, lock me in a cabinet. to Fine, if they want to lock me in a cabinet, lock me in a cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe , at the end you can add " Next time ! " but that just a option it's all up to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 4th sentence is hard to understand

    ReplyDelete